Monday, July 10, 2023

Consider the Lilies Finished!

Consider the Lilies by Heartstring Samplery. Stitched 2 over 2 with DMC on 32 count antique ivory belfast linen. Finished!!!! 😍 I plan on ordering a custom frame and will frame it myself. I feel happy, but a bit sad. This was the last piece my Mother saw through pictures as I was working on it. She never saw it completed before she passed away. I am glad I continued on and finished it. I know how lovely it will look hanging in our home. Thank you everyone for following along on my stitching journey! ♥️ Louise

5 comments:

  1. Oh Louise, what a gorgeous finish! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely finish! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!
    Congrats on your big finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sampler... a wonderful achievement... and full of memories I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Framed pieces

I finally framed some of my needlework pieces. I just love how they turned out!