Thursday, July 27, 2023

All creatures great and small framed!

All creatures great and small. Stitched by me 2 threads over 2 on 32 count vintage country mocha linen. Thrifted frame - $7 Custom cut foam core at Hobby Lobby - $6 Custom in stock color cut mat for frame - $20 Total cost for pinned and laced framing by myself........ $33!! I am so happy with the outcome of this stitched piece. I need to start keeping my eyes out for more unique frames in thrift shops. Going to work on framing Consider the Lilies next! 😊

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Framed pieces

I finally framed some of my needlework pieces. I just love how they turned out!