Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Ann Morison 1830 HATS

I have completed another sampler! Ann Morison 1830 HATS is finished! I used 32 count Vintage Sahara Linen with DMC threads 2/2. I was so delighted another stitcher loaned me her chart so I could stitch this one. I just love our needlework community across the world! I have met so many wonderful stitchers through our passion for needlework. This piece measures approximately 10" x 15". I decided to personalize this piece for our family. I used both my husband and my initials, along with our two children's initials. 🩷 Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Betsy by Sheepish Designs

A finish! Betsy by Sheepish Designs. Stitched on 32 count Mad Hatters Tea Towel linen with called for DMC threads 2/2. 🩷Louise