A finish! America by Blackbird Designs. Stitched with called for DMC 2/2 on 32 count Zweigart Stormy Night linen. I changed the bottom and put Old Glory! I found the lettering in the chart Butterfly Garden by Blackbird Designs. This was a joy to stitch! Now to find a frame to hang it. 🇺🇸
Sunday, June 14, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Betsy by Sheepish Designs
A finish! Betsy by Sheepish Designs. Stitched on 32 count Mad Hatters Tea Towel linen with called for DMC threads 2/2. 🩷Louise


So pretty, love the blue fabric.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finish.
Marilyn
This is a beautiful finish, Louise. I love it on your fabric choice.
ReplyDeleteLouise, your work is just beautiful. I have been searching for the “America / Blackbird chart. I am aware that the chart is out of production. I have seen it on EBay, the price for America chart is crazy. To be able to make this, would be very special. For it would be in memory of my daddy, who serviced in WWII. Would you be willing to sell me a copy of the chart? I look forward to hear from you. Shirley - leroy_59@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete