Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Alphabet With Hare!



A REAL "HARE" that is! :)
I just finished this design up today.
This is a design by La D Da called "Alphabet with Hare"
It is stitched on 25 count cream Lugana with DMC threads.
I seem to enjoy stitching charts with alphabets and houses..didn't really notice this till my daughter brought it to my attention!
Of course, I always love charts with little bunnies in them too..if I can find a chart with a combination, that's a plus for me :)

Mr. Peter Rabbit was quite the handsome fellow and posed for us with my finished needlework..he really didn't seem to mind..
we rewarded him with some crunchy carrots.

Now I must go through my stash and see what I will plan on for my next project!
:)

Raggedystitches,

2 comments:

  1. Pretty alphabet Louise, and your honey bunny is so adorable. I had two rabbits, Henry and Harvey, a few years back and they were so fun and they loved to play games with our cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the finish!
    great model too! haha
    we used to have a bunny a looooooong time ago it was my little brothers when he was two now hes 19 so its been a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...