Friday, October 30, 2009

Pigs!


My daughter is reading a book for school by Robert Peck, "A day no pigs would die".
Her teacher is having the class do many projects that would go along with this book.
Posters, power point presentations, oral reports...(the list never ends!)
And also, a model was to be made of a pig.
A brochure is due on Monday about the life of a Butcher, she managed to get that done tonight. She finished the Powerpoint project tonight also, that will be due on Wednesday next week. I am glad, was worried she wouldn't have fun on Halloween tomorrow.
I was impressed how my daughter knew so much about powerpoint!
The pig is adorable. We will package him up in a tidy little box to be shipped off to school on Monday.
I never knew that American Yorkshire Pigs were actually white in color, not pink!
But, they do have a pink hue to them....
The movie "Babe" Featured an American Yorkshire pig.
They are quite cute :)

Raggedystitches,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Framed pieces

I finally framed some of my needlework pieces. I just love how they turned out!