Monday, October 19, 2009

Baking Today :)


I spent the day baking today. It was so chilly outside, so it was the perfect day to stay inside and bake! Oh, the smells were wonderful filling up the house.
I made five small loaves of pumpkin bread, and I made a wonderful recipe of Raspberry Streusel Muffins! This was the first time I have ever made such a wonderful treat from scratch. They came out delicious! I did get the recipe from Allrecipes.com, but I had to change it a little bit..added more milk to the recipe to make the batter more smooth.
This recipe is a keeper for sure. :)
If you would like the recipe, pop on over to me and my sister's blog for the details!
click on the link:
2stitchinsistersrecipeblog

*** I have already edited the recipe with my changes on our recipe blog to reflect the way I baked these muffins, no need to change it! :)

Happy Baking and Raggedystitches,

2 comments:

  1. ooooh yum Louise. Looks like I can just reach into my monitor and get one.lol. I hope your family enjoys them and appreciates all you do for them.Have a great day,Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Louise! Those muffins look wonderful!!!!! One would be wonderful right now!!! With a cup of warm apple cider!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...