Friday, July 4, 2014

Pinwheel piecing

My purple and green pinwheel piecing is complete! Here are my squares laid out on the floor before sewing them together. I think they came out sooo pretty and I am very pleased. I will be putting one or two borders along the edges to make my quilt bigger. 

I want to wish you all a very happy 4th of July! We will be spending this evening celebrating with friends and neighbors, good food and fireworks. We are ever so thankful for our military Son and his service to our great country. We miss him so much! 
I baked a bunch of chocolate chip cookies for this evening and also chocolate dipped strawberries




Blessings!❤️
Louise

5 comments:

  1. I'm a proud Army mom! My son in law is in the 101 st Airborne at Fort Campbell,ky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise!
      I hope you had a nice day yesterday.
      Please thank your Son for his service.
      We are so proud of all our military!❤️

      Delete
  2. Found you via the prim stitchers facebook group. HELLO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors in your quilt! can't wait to see it finished. Sorry I am so far behind on my reading blogs , but I am trying to get caught back up. Hope you had a great 4th of July.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pinwheel blanket. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...