Friday, January 3, 2014

Updates

Well today started off with our Sailor Son leaving after an extended leave home for Christmas. Oh it was so hard to hug him goodbye! I cooked him a big breakfast and made sure he had some goodies packed in the car for the long road trip back north. Oh how I worry while he travels in bad weather. Please won't you pray for his safety back to his base.
I have been working on "Paper Snowflakes"... The chart my Son bought me for Christmas. I have come pretty far for one week. I was setting a goal to maybe get it done before he left, but that really wasn't realistic.
Here is how far I have come...

Coming along now!
This piece will always remind me of my children, when they were little, cutting paper snowflakes to place in our windows...and always , always running out in the snow to build a snowman with them. So many cherished memories of when they were young.
I wish for you a New Year filled with health, happiness and wonderful memories that will forever remain in your heart...
Louise ❤️

4 comments:

  1. I love this design & have it calling to me from my stash. Must finish something else first though. Your stitching it lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirlee!
    Thank you for the compliment! It really is such a beautiful design. I am so in love with all of Brenda's designs now..I want them all! :)
    Happy New Year to you!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitches! So glad you had the visit with your son ~ hopefully the next one will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Catherine!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog.
    I hope your New Year has started off wonderfully so far!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...