Thursday, December 26, 2013

All things Christmas!

What a wonderful Christmas it was!
Our Sailor Son made it home...what a blessing for our family to be together once again! Christmas Eve service together was wonderful, then time spent with friends too. Then a wonderful Christmas just us, our wonderful little family of four, Mother, Father, Son and Daughter!! 


Some things I stitched...



I finished and framed Plum Street Samplers "Mary's Sampler " just in time ....

I framed my "Dashing" by Birds of a Feather in a red frame

Our Christmas Tree!

Our new fireplace that my dear husband installed into our home. He also built the mantle. A total surprise he planned for me, I was so excited, it was finished in time for Christmas! 

I baked a blueberry pie for my guys...

Made cookies too!

My traditional orange peel Christmas Cookies...
Christmas Chickens!

And fudge!

My Son wanted rack of lamb, while my daughter wanted turkey, I made both!

My Son surprised me with two new charts!
Two Yellow Houses by Little House Needleworks...
Oh!!!! Cutting paper snowflakes by Brenda Gervais!!! :)

Wonderful nights with cocoa sitting by the fire...

The elf having fun with our bunny and bird...


Merry Christmas!! Wishing you many Blessings for a wonderful New Year filled with all good things to come.... From our little family to yours!



Louise xx







1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...