Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tomorrow.....

Patrick, our Son, We have always been so proud of you and we will continue to be proud of you. The time has come for you to leave home and start your new life. We never thought tomorrow would come, but here it is. We know you will do great things in your military career. We wish you a very "Happy Early Birthday Patrick!" It is time for me to let go of your hand...but I will never let go in my heart. We love you, and we are so very blessed to have you as our Son. Anchors Aweigh! 

3 comments:

  1. will be praying for you Louise...I KNOW how hard it is going to be....sent mine off to the Army 4 years ago..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, I know what you are going through. My Son spent 4 years in the army. 1 year in Germany and 15 months in Iraq. He is home now and I love having him close to home.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...