Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Plateau.............

I know that age is catching up to me...well, I guess it does to all of us eventually.
I have lost a total of 35 pounds. I feel much better.
Although, I am "stuck". I am stuck right there at a certain number. I am still walking..just yesterday I walked two miles.
I have not snacked, or taken a bite of anything you would consider a treat in months now.
My calories are limited, although, I am getting enough of calories, all from healthy good foods, the right foods that I should have been eating all along.
I just cannot lose anymore weight. I am at a plateau I guess :/
I guess it is an age thing..some say it gets harder as you get older?

I can always count on my dear sweet husband to make me feel better when I get discouraged. I had just walked out of our bedroom today, not realizing he had come home early from work..I had put on a new outfit, fixed my hair and makeup..
he looked at me and smiled and said "wow! you look amazing!"...
That was just what I needed at that very moment. God Bless him for always saying the right things at the right moment. I don't know what I would do without him.

Although I have been wishing I wasn't the age I was at this moment...I have to keep reminding myself that I am BLESSED to BE the age I am..I had just lost my dear friend last year ..and she was not much older than I am. It is a privilege to have gotten this far and to have experienced all I have in this wonderfully blessed life.

Anyways... Nothing much new here except for packing more boxes and cleaning...
We are hoping the house sells quickly.
I suppose I am a little bit excited about looking for a new house to live in.
It's always fun to look.
We have been looking online and will also be looking in person too.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead,
Louise

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about your plateau - I'm sure you know that's normal with changing your food lifestyle, and with all the activities involved with getting ready to move, I'm also sure you'll work some extra calories off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you aren't meant to lose anymore weight. Your DH obviously thinks you look good just as you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...