Monday, October 24, 2011

Proud Parents!

We are VERY PROUD parents. Our son Patrick was sworn into the United States Navy, Nuclear Power Program today! We always knew our son was an intelligent young man. Please if you could, keep him in your prayers (as well as his Momma, Dad and lil' sister)..it is going to be so hard to let him go. Parents give their children two things, one is roots, the other is wings. We know we did our part raising him, and feel that we must have done a really good job. He has always been and will continue to be a blessing to us and all that know him. God Bless you Patrick John, you are on your way to a very bright future, Thank you for serving this wonderful country of ours! We love you "THE WORLD" xoxox


1 comment:

  1. I'm all teary and could cry! I am so proud of him, too!!!! Thank you, Patrick, for serving our country!! GOD BLESS YOU! (And momma, and dad, and lil' sister!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...