Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stitchers Trip


I had a wonderful time with friends visiting Mount Dora Florida. We stayed at a wonderful hotel with the softest pillows I have ever felt! We spent time stitching at the hotel, then at the stitch shop too. It was fun browsing around the shop and chatting with the ladies. One of my friends took a group photo..I am still waiting on that. I did not take many pictures myself this time. I found a couple of charts I just had to have, as well as some over dyed flosses and fabric. Some of us brought along "giveaways"..things we have had on hand that we just don't want anymore..so it was up for grabs for everyone to browse through and take if we liked. I just "upped" my fabric stash! I don't have much in the way of stitching fabric and was delighted to see all the fabric Liz brought along from her stash to give away to others. So generous! Bev had some really neat things she was giving away also. She makes the most beautiful zippered pouches..was so pleased to receive some of those for free!
Here are the goodies I Purchased for myself (not a lot of things, trying to keep in budget)!

And...BLESSINGS I received from my friends!
Anyways, I woke up with a very bad migraine today and missed church. I am just not feeling up to my best at this very moment. Thinking on some things, and hoping to start back on my ripply blanket again soon.
I am going to take a nap and hopefully will feel a bit better later on.
Louise

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better this afternoon. Your purchases look like good choices to me! and your gifts - well, I can just say you have some mighty nice friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great getaway. Nice stash and gifts too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful new stash and what great gifts from your friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...