Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cornflower Blue, how I love you!

I just LOVE the old Cornflower Blue design for Corningware. This design is from long ago, and usually difficult to find.
I found past pieces at thrift shops, or a friend has gifted me with some.
My dear friend Bev had her eye out for me when she saw someone wanted to sell theirs. Thank you Bev!
I have now very happily added to my collection.
Aren't they just beautiful!

It is a beautiful day outside today and I am looking forward to my daughter coming home soon.
Tomorrow is a girls day, and I am so looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Blue flower corning ware reminds me of my Mama and growing up :)
    I should look for some pieces myself...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...