Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chicken Soup For The Soul

I am not a big reader..but I do LOVE short stories. I love to read inspirational stories, especially at night before I drift off to sleep.
I have taken a big interest in Chicken Soup For The Soul books. The stories are so uplifting! I spent the day with my daughter going to thrift shops and some dollar stores. I happened upon some really good deals.
I found four Chicken Soup For The Soul books much to my delight!
I look forward to reading a couple of wonderful stories before the night ends.
The two bigger books I found at a thrift shop for two dollars each (can't beat that!)..the smaller books for only a dollar at the Dollar Tree store.
So glad I found these wonderful books tonight, and bless the person that passed them on so I could find them.





2 comments:

  1. I love these books too. I find the stories very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading positive stories/articles can definitely be a spirit-lifter. Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...