Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trip to the craft store...

I went to one of my favorite stores today, Hobby Lobby!
I literally walked around for hours. They have so many neat things, and so many things that I like! The women in the fabric department are always so sweet and helpful. I picked up some things today and had so much fun!
This is the lot that I came home with today..
 I love their new " Living Faith" costume jewelry. I found a pretty pendant with a bird on it. Now that I am getting more into embroidery I picked up some more of the Aunt Martha's towels. I purchased muslin (thinking about making some sort of doll soon)..and I also bought some other fabrics. I found the cutest little pink tote for my stitching, and a set of micron pens for my embroidery tracing. I found Crochet Cotton in white, hoping I can eventually make some pretty snowflakes..I am determined to learn!
Crochet steel hooks to go along with the cotton. :)
Then, of course I had to get more yarn! A spool of thread, DMC , and Pearle cotton, and rick rack too!
I am set for a little while I think. :)

I hope you are all having a crafty evening,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Framed pieces

I finally framed some of my needlework pieces. I just love how they turned out!