Wednesday, December 8, 2010

RAK

Times TWO!

Remember that chart I was so desperately searching for? Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers #24 "Their Song"...well, someone gifted me! I received some parcels in the mail that I was not expecting..
I could not believe my eyes when I opened up the envelope and this chart was inside!
I know this chart is OOP, and I thought for sure impossible to ever get.
Someone must have known my wishes and surprised me...that someone was Maggi in MI.
Thank you Maggi so very much. I can just see this stitched up in our new home. It will be perfect!


Another package I received was from
Teresa in VA. She sent me an awesome selection of Raggedy Ann and Andy charts. Now you all KNOW how much I love Ann and Andy! Teresa also knew! :)
Thank you so very much Teresa, I will treasure these designs. :)


I do have the best friends in the world. They are so giving, always!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Raggedystitches,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...