Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brrrr!

It sure is chilly here in Florida!
I have been mostly staying in and crocheting..I have found that I can whip up a scarf in just two days. I have made quite a few of them already, and if this weather stays as it is, they will get plenty of use!

I do like the colder weather though, more so than the hot humid summers.
I was born and raised up north and this is what I am pretty much used to.
I took a picture to show you just how cold it has been here in Florida. Not the usual scenery of the south!
If you click on the picture you can see the palm trees in the background.

Hope you are all keeping warm,
Raggedystitches,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...