Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pink and White

I just completed another baby blanket.
This is a granny stripe blanket with a simple edging.
I enjoyed doing this very much, it worked up pretty fast.



***Edited to add ***- Thank you for the emails,compliments and inquiries! You can find this pattern on Lucy's blog.
This is a wonderful blog with all sorts of goodies there! Her tutorials are amazing as well as all her beautiful projects.
If you would like to make a Granny Stripe blanket like I did..just go to Lucy's blog. Once you get there, look on the left side bar for the item you would like to make! :)
This pattern is called a "Granny Stripe"
here is the link for you! Attic24

Hope you are all having a wonderful night!
Raggedystitches,

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful!!! would you share the pattern?

    jeanne h
    mehammell@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...