Sunday, November 28, 2010

Down on the Farm!

We had an amazing time yesterday with friends and family. We visited a farm filled with a corn maze, animals and hay rides!
The weather was absolutely perfect.
It truly was a nice way to wrap up the Thanksgiving weekend.
This farm uses a method of growing plants called "Hydroponics" . This is a method of growing plants without soil. They had strawberries, peppers, cauliflower and other types of plants growing. Pretty interesting!








I think the farm animals enjoyed our visit. The hay ride was so much fun, we enjoyed the interaction and feeding the cows!






 Lots of corn everywhere!
It was so much fun going through the corn maize!

The chickens and roosters were plenty!

Hay was decorated like animals:
Our daughter had fun with her friends on the cow train:
I enjoyed being with my very dear friend, I think we have been friends for just about forever!


Look at this precious bunny, he is just too cute!

We are looking forward to going back real soon.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend...we are preparing to decorate for Christmas! See you soon :)
Raggedystitches,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Framed pieces

I finally framed some of my needlework pieces. I just love how they turned out!