Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Doodle Pumpkin


I like to draw and doodle..sometimes I use them for hand embroidery...
I did a little happy pumpkin this morning..I would like to share it with you. I hope this works! Hopefully you can print it out.
You can trace this happy fellow onto fabric using a light box or a bright window and then stitch him up using embroidery threads. Have fun!
You can click on him for full size and print him out...I will be adding more doodles from time to time. I have decided to save my doodles for you and added a place for them all together...you can find them all in one spot, just click the link on the right side bar if interested! :)

Enjoy!
Raggedystitches,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...