Saturday, September 18, 2010

Crochet for baby feet


I have been working tonight on trying to make baby booties with crochet.
I have found a place on the internet that had pretty clear instructions. I have made one so far. It isn't perfect, but it does look like a little baby shoe! :)
That's pretty good I think.
Now, I hope I can get the second one to look like the first! (ha!)
I am not too good with crochet directions, but these are pretty simple.
If interested here is the link..
Baby Booties


(check back...I may be having a giveaway soon!) :)

Raggedystitches,
Louise

2 comments:

  1. That is way too cute.

    I also am no good with crochet and knit instructions... it is another language to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaww how cute. maybe something for me to try and crochet sometime. Thanks for the link.
    ~marita~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...