Monday, July 12, 2010

Everything That Is Loved...


Is Beautiful!

This is a freebie design by "My Nifty Needle".
I just had to stitch this one up, it was so adorable. This one is stitched on 32 count lemon whip lugana using DMC threads.
Sadly, it seems as though she has deleted her blog. I hope she returns one day to design again. Cindy found the freebie link Cached for this one, thank you Cindy! :)

Here it is:
Everything That Is Loved

If you would like to get the "Be My Valentine" Lacy heart freebie That this designer had at one time, Here is the link, but I do not know how much longer the link will work for you. I suggest you get the freebie while it is still available. I am sure it will be gone soon.
It really is pretty!
Valentine Freebie


Raggedystitches,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...