Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mystery Surprise!

I was so excited to open up my mailbox today!
There was an envelope waiting in there for me with special goodies inside :)
I had entered a contest on the blog of Dip Diddly Designs
and I won a mystery surprise...

Thank you so much Jolene! I LOVE everything!!

This is the beautiful package I received today in the mail:


First, the cutest little note card with a little brown bunny on it, so adorable!
A beautiful fob kit called "Liberty Scissor Fob" by Sheperds Bush
A gorgeous pair of putford scissors by Kelmscott designs in a black matte finish.

What a wonderful mystery surprise to receive in the mail!
What a sweet treat!

Raggedystitches,

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Louise, those are beautiful surprise gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, I am happy to hear it arrived safely. I hope you enjoy your little kit. I love the little scissors!!!! Smiles....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...