Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Frugal Living!

WOW! Look at this wonderful, I mean WONDERFUL place I found on the net!
It is called "Frugal Living and Having Fun" and it is a great place to find all sorts of good things..there are recipes, rebates, FREEBIES!!

Who doesn't like freebies? I know I love them. Nice to get a surprise in your mailbox every now and then. I just signed up for the Jiffy recipe booklet myself.

What a neat site! Thought I must share, too good not to!

Just click on the little banner to take you there:

Photobucket


Raggedystitches,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...