Friday, December 25, 2009

Joy To The World!


Merry Christmas!
Our family attended a beautiful midnight mass at our church last night.
I probably didn't get to sleep until 2am. I had started a small freebie by Lizzie Kate and was very determined to get it finished today, and I did. :)
I thought it was so cute with the little sheep on it.
I am not sure if the freebie is still available or not..this freebie was given to me a long time ago from a dear friend.
**Edited to add...I just checked their website..I don't seem to see this freebie chart, but I see lots of other cute freebies there! If you click on this link, it should take you to their adorable freebies :)
Lizzie Kate Freebies

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable evening. We had a wonderful turkey dinner and really enjoyed being together for this very special day.

Raggedystitches,

1 comment:

  1. I love Lizzie Kate designs - very cute. Glad you had a nice day. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...