Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th Of July!


Hope you all have a wonderful day today with family and friends.
I am baking as I type this, cupcakes , cookies and brownies for a big bbq down by the lake beach. We will be spending time with very dear friends today. It is always a fun time jet-skiing and relaxing while catching up with "what's new" with everyone! (I can't wait to catch some speed on a jet-ski!)
I saw this freebie posted, and thought I would put it on my blog in case anyone missed it. It is the cutest freebie I have ever seen of Uncle Sam and Lady Liberty!
I hope to find the time to stitch it one day.
Too CUTE!

The picture is at the top of this post..cute right? :)
The freebie is offered by Kreinik.com.
for the freebie, CLICK HERE!


God Bless you all this Fourth Of July,
but most of all,
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Raggedy Stitches,

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to you too Louise! Hope it was a lot of fun for you all. Thanks for the very cute freebie. I look forward to stitching it someday soon.
    Love you,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable finish! How cute! Thank you for the link. Happy belated July 4th to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...