Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hydrangeas


My neighbors hydrangeas are in full bloom now. While visiting with Peter Rabbit today I decided to take my camera outside and snap some photos. The flowers are the prettiest shades of Blue!


I have been inspired with all the pretty flowers blooming. I am going to make some new pillowcases for my bedroom with pretty roses on them. I picked up a new white metalasse coverlet for our bedroom and think it will lighten up the room for the summertime.
I will post pictures of the finished pillowcases when I am done sewing them up!
Raggedystitches,

p.s. also a picture of the property that is between us and our neighbors..it is so park-like! :)

1 comment:

  1. The Hydrangeas are beautiful,they are one of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Framed pieces

I finally framed some of my needlework pieces. I just love how they turned out!