Monday, May 18, 2009

Tiny Treasure Tins





I made these over the past couple of days. I found the cutest little mini Altoid tins at the grocery store yesterday! I decided after making the regular sized tin, to make a miniature treasure tin for myself..of course, had to stitch a bunny on it :)
You can put anything you like in these tins..buttons, treasures, needles.
I put a magnet inside the lid to hold needles, pins. I put sticky back felt on the bottom to give it a nice look.
If you need a tutorial on how to make these adorable tins..you can check this site out..although I did it a bit differently (I used a hot glue gun!) I have no patience (LOL)...
This is a GREAT tutorial and a wonderful blog I have found on the web:
TheTwistedStitcher

I am on a roll..and I think I want to make more of these. They stitch up quickly, and are so much fun, and make wonderful gifts!

Raggedystitches,

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    your tiny treasure tins looks great and the one with the bunny looks like Peter rabbit Lizette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...