Monday, April 13, 2009

23 Years of Friendship and Love


What a wonderful Weekend we had. The weather was absolutely beautiful~!
We did some planting in our yard and had a big get together with family and friends.
It was a perfect celebration. The kids had fun coloring eggs, and Peter Rabbit was given lots of extra greens, apples and goodies to munch on for treats. :)
Patrick and I are now married 23 years. These past 23 years have been the best years of our lives. We are very blessed for the bond that we share. I remember the first time I laid eyes on my husband to be, he was the one for me. To me, he is the greatest man in the world. Couldn't have thought of a better way to celebrate than to be with our dear friends and family yesterday. We had a barbeque out back, and there were lots of delicious desserts too. I made a bunny cake and chocolate dipped strawberries!
Looking forward to all the rest of the many years together with my dear husband Patrick. :)


Photobucket
~Our children, Patrick and Christine~

Raggedystitches,

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely post and I love to hear from women who are happy and content in marriage. Congratulations on your anniversary.

    Have A Marvelous Monday
    from Roberta Anne
    "The Raggedy Girl"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Louise! You and your hsband have beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 23 Anniversary to you and your husband. I hope you enjoy easter Lizette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Louise, you look wonderful together. Your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...