Saturday, November 8, 2008

Autumn Colors in North Carolina






I have only been living in North Carolina for a year and a half now. I am enjoying the colors of my second Fall season. The scenery is absolutely beautiful.






I don't even have to leave my backyard to see all the beautiful colors of Autumn.
I took out my camera, walked around our property, and these are the pictures I captured. What beautiful reds, oranges and yellows!
I walked to the back of our property and took pictures of trees down the road...
looked up and took pictures of the beautiful trees above me...looked down and took pictures of leaves on the ground. Breathtaking!

Happy Fall!
Raggedy Stitches,
Louise

2 comments:

  1. Louise, Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures! This makes me miss home! (originally from N.C.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! Thank you for sharing your world with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...