Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting Ready For Fall!

Starting to decorate our home for the Fall season.
Since moving to North Carolina last year, I get so excited when the Fall season arrives.
Growing up in New York, I had always loved the change of seasons...but when we moved to Florida, that was taken away from us...it seemed like we lived permanently in the Summer season!
I am so ready for pumpkin and apple picking, and leaves to change colors.
I love the crisp air, and baking apple pies!
My black eyed susans are in full bloom by our front porch. I just purchased a new scarecrow, and placed some pumpkins out front too.
Yes, I am ready!
:)

1 comment:

  1. I just love those flowers, the whole photo is just beautiful. I know how you feel about losing the seasons, coastal Georgia is so different than Pennsylvania. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...