Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The "De-Cruster"

I found a new gadget today!! It is called the "De-Cruster" Crust Cutter by Wonder.
I found this at Lowes Food Store here in North Carolina. I just love gadgets and such!
:) It is made mostly of metal, but the handle is plastic. The handle folds up and down for easy storage. You place this handy dandy de-cruster on top of your sandwich, press down and it automatically removes the crust from your bread. Now be honest..wouldn't you all like to have your sandwiches "DE-CRUSTED"??
LOL!
It is a must have.
Well, I thought so anyways. Something else to clutter up my junk drawer in my kitchen.
ha ha

Raggedy Stitches,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...