Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday bits

The weather is finally turning to spring in our little town. It is so wonderful to see all the beautiful blooming trees as I drive around now. 
I snapped a couple of pictures to share:



I was busy baking for the Lenten soup luncheon I volunteer for at the church, along with Saint Patrick's day baking for our family. I made wonderful loaves of Irish Soda bread, an annual tradition in our home!

The Deacon of our Parish surprised each of the volunteers with a ladybug planter with zinnia flowers for volunteering!

I've been stitching a bit more on our anniversary sampler, "love never fails" by Barbara Ana Designs


I have joined the blanket and shawl ministry at our church. I am very excited about this! I know the women will be able to teach me so much more than I already know with crochet. 

I have made my first hat for donation!
My husband starting working on a project at home, a wonderful project! I won't post about it until it's done though. I am pretty excited about it!
That's all the news for now... Just some little bits!
Wishing you all a blessed weekend,
Louise xx





1 comment:

  1. I used to belong to a shawl ministry at a local church. Love your ladybug planter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...