Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sugar and Spice!

And everything nice, that's what little girls are made of! Every newborn baby girl should have a pretty new baby blanket!
I have just completed crocheting a new blanket for a special little Angel who will be arriving in a few short months. 
Pretty purples, pinks, blues and greens.
Such a soft snuggle blankie! ❤️


Pretty scalloped edging......

I used Hobby Lobby's own brand of yarn. It's one of my favorites! I made one big granny square. It's simple and works up quite quickly.
I am sure the new parents and baby will be happy! :)

My daughter is having her heart checkup this week. Please keep her in your prayers. We never take for granted how well she has been doing all these years since her open heart surgery when she was born. She is a blessing to us, and God has been so very good to us. She has been doing well for almost 19 years and We pray it continues❤️

Louise xx



4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...