Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tooth Fairy Pillows

Long gone are the days when the tooth fairy would visit my own children.
The years seem to just fly by...
I have very dear friends that have small children who are just beginning with tooth fairy visits.
The whole family is such a blessing to us. We miss them dearly, ...they live in another state. I do call when I can to catch up on all new things.
I decided to stitch up tooth fairy pillows for their children.
I am not done yet, I have to fill them up with stuffing and stitch them closed..then off they will go through the mail to three precious little ones! I made sure I put a big pocket on the back of each pillow so the tooth fairy can leave a coin or two ;)
My sweet friend Julie has a beautiful blog. She is such an inspiration to me. Her love of life and family is so refreshing. If you would like to visit, click HERE!



Now onto stitching sweet little somethings for my daughters high school teachers...I have some ideas in mind for a little Easter time gift! More later....
Raggedystitches Always!
Louise

12 comments:

  1. where did you get the patterns? they are too cute!denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little pillows...your friend(s) will be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comments Denise and Wilma! :)
    Denise, I tried to email you, but you have no contact information available (email)...this is a Lizzie Kate Design called "Welcome Tooth Fairy" Hope you see this message! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tooth fairy pillows are adorable! I miss those days with our children. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise, YOU are precious--and treasured!!!! And, the pillows are cute and beautiful! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome Julie!! Love you bunches!! :)

      Delete
    2. You are so very welcome Julie!! Love you bunches!! :)

      Delete
  6. Your tooth fairy pillows look great and I'm sure the children will love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona! I enjoyed stitching them :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...