Friday, March 9, 2012

A request from fellow bloggers on Facebook

 I have a request. If you would please, it would mean so much to our family. There is a wonderfully talented artist on Facebook, his name is Bill Muck. He has a facebook page, "Wildlife Paintings by Bill Muck". He has a contest going on right at this moment and we have entered. I entered a picture of our dear bird "Sunny" that passed away in 2010. Most of you know how much this bird meant to our family. He was 24 years old when he passed away on Saint Patrick's Day in 2010. We purchased him when we were first married. This wonderful artist will do a free pencil sketch of our bird if we win! The only thing we need help with is for others to go over to his page, click "LIKE" for HIS Facebook page, and then "LIKE" AGAIN for the picture of our dear bird "Sunny". So, that would be two "LIKES" when you get to the page I will post the link to. Thank you so much for those of you that can do this. I would love to give this to my husband as a birthday present this year for his 50th birthday! :)
Just click on the link if you would like to vote for our dear bird who meant the world to us!  (Don't forget to click "LIKE" for Bill Muck's page also. 
Thank you so much, I hope there is a chance of winning this for my dear husband.

Blessings to you!
Louise

5 comments:

  1. Hi Louise

    I've just been on FB to press "Like" for your lovely Sunny.

    I hope you can win the drawing for your DH. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been too facebook and clicked as you asked Louise, looks like your well in the lead. Will be a wonderful gift for your DH, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Louise!!! You won theGingher scissors!!!! Emailme your addieat

    jennifer.dalenberg@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much my sweet friends! Sunny had a lot of friends and family over the years and I know that he is looking down from heaven smiling :)
    It's coming up on 2 years since his passing..we miss him more than ever. 24 years is a long time to have a wonderful pet.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise,
    I've been voting for Sunny as well:) Good luck! I know what it is like loosing a beloved pet. We lost our Darwin on 28th December. He would have been 14 on 1st April. He was a Maine Coon cross and absolutely gorgeous...we miss him daily. X Ylva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...