Friday, January 27, 2012

Sweet Bunny Sampler Freebie

Everyone knows how much I love bunnies...well..while searching around the internet, I found a really cute bunny sampler freebie design!
Click the link and it will take you to a wonderful blog called "Feathers in the Nest"...once there, scroll down, and you will see the cute free cross stitch chart of a little bunny! I am so ready for Spring to arrive..how about you? :)

CLICK HERE!

Hope you like this sweet little bunny chart as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Framed pieces

I finally framed some of my needlework pieces. I just love how they turned out!