Sunday, November 20, 2011

Muddy Buddies!!

Well, I have gone and done it now...I think I totally wrecked my diet again!
I came across this recipe that I saw on the box of corn chex cereal...well, the picture had me craving this sweet treat. Problem is..it makes a pretty hefty batch indeed! I made it today, put it into a big gallon ziploc bag in the freezer..Oh, it tastes so yummie all cold, sweet, salty, handfuls of goodness!!!
Although I love it so much, I am wishing I didn't make it..I see a midnight snack on the way tonight..
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.................. :)

Now, I will be a sweet sort of friend and give you the recipe..I would never steer you wrong..this is really good stuff!!
You are very welcome..(hee hee!)
Chex Mix Muddy Buddies

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...