Friday, October 14, 2011

Missing my friend

We traveled out of state for a dear friends funeral. I will miss her so much. We had grown so close and shared so much. She was an inspiration to me, and she always made me laugh when we would have our chats. She was indeed a friend for life, but her life was cut so short by a terrible illness. I had prayed so much for her, but know that God has his own plans for each of us. She was to go home, although we felt too soon, it was God's time to take her home. She very much had faith in the Lord and I know she will no longer be in pain now
At the graveside funeral we stood under a tent..for we thought it was about to rain again. As we stood there, the sun slowly came out..and there were many birds chirping that I took notice of.
It was a beautiful service and I am glad we made the trip there.
After we came home, the next day I noticed quite a large butterfly fluttering around our flowers..I had never seen one this large in our yard before.
Rest in Peace my dear sweet friend, and I will see you again one day.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss, Louise. Such a good friend is a gift, and I know how much you'll miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your loss Louise. Hugs. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...