Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer is here!

Been busy doing little things, spending time with my daughter, and crafting. We have also been volunteering. I will be heading down to the police substation today to have my fingerprints taken for my latest venture. I will also be taking  a CPR course refresher , along with a first aid class. I am very much looking forward to this!

The weather has been hotter than hot..but I guess you can expect that in Florida. We need rain so badly, and not much has come our way so far.We will be heading to the beach soon...but more than likely it will be in the early morning or evening time. I do not like sitting in the hot sun during the middle of the day.
I have my sunflower seeds to plant yet and hoping I find the perfect place to plant them.

I worked on  one of my little cross stitch pieces yesterday most of the day. It is now finished. Not sure if I want to frame it or perhaps make it into a pin cushion. Here is the finished piece.

Our family is looking forward to the fourth of July and all the festivities. A tradition in our house is cooking up hot dogs on the grill and watching the hot dog eating contest at Coney Island.
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Louise

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful finihs Louise. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise I found some more cute freebies this morning you might love. I was looking for your faith hope and love, for some reason thought it was by birds of a feather.here is the link I have for you. http://feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/search/label/friends
    look around on the blog, lots of cute ones there.take care,Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...