Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wonderful Gifts in the mail!

I received the most beautiful gifts in the mail today.
My very talented and dear friend Jackie sent me so many sweet things!
Among the things she sent to me, she embroidered an apron for me, and also a tshirt. The cutest sayings I have ever seen!:)
She also enclosed a little snowman tray and a snowman box with a friendship ornament inside.

What a great day of mail for me!
I also received many, many Christmas cards from loved ones near and far.
I just love to get new pictures in the mail and notes from everyone.

I am on my way out the door..the weather is a fantastic 72 degrees, sunny and a light breeze. I think this is why we love living here, the winters are the best in Florida!

Have a wonderful day filled with blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...