Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cookies


I had so much fun with my daughter baking our Christmas cookies this year...
we ran out of red and green sprinkles, so we improvised with some pink sprinkles we found in the cabinet. We had an all out fight, a FLOUR fight that is! We have never laughed so hard. It was so funny!
But, oh! What a mess to clean up...flour was everywhere in the kitchen.
We made plenty of cookies and filled many tins. I have placed them in the freezer for now, until I give them out for gifts.
If you would like my Christmas cookie recipe, you can find the recipe by clicking on this link: Chrismas Cookies





Raggedystitches and Happy Baking!

1 comment:

  1. they look yummy!!! There is just something about sugar cookies for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...