Monday, October 11, 2010

Birdies

Our dear birds Andy and Misty enjoyed their free time today. I took a bunch of pictures and was able to get some really good snapshots of them. They are so cute! I noticed that Misty was having a bit of trouble..upon investigating further I could tell her toe nails needed clipping. After having birds for so many years, I am very good at clipping them myself. I carefully held Misty in a small towel and she was so sweet and well behaved while I took care of that for her.
She was so happy when I was done to get back to business getting into things again!
They really get along well. I am so glad we brought little Misty the parakeet into our home. She is a wonderful addition to our family!
Here is a snapshot I took today of the two of them.
Love our babies!
Raggedystitches,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...