Sunday, January 31, 2010

crochet for me


On a recent trip to Goodwill I found a really nice ball of yarn. It is an ecru color, and so very soft. The price was only a dollar, and well worth it!
I decided to make myself a nice warm fluffy scarf with it. I finished it up last night, but here is a picture of the WIP.
Can't pass up a great bargain like this, and I knew the potential of what I could do with that yarn!

It is still very cold here, plenty of snow on the ground. We never did go outside in it. It looks so very pretty though, covering the trees and everything is layered in a blanket of white.

Wishing you all a beautiful Sunday,
Raggedstitches,

4 comments:

  1. ooooh love JOhn Denver. I use to sing I"m leaving on a Jet plane when I was a little girl.lol.Love your wip of a scarf,you are sooo talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yarn looks so soft!!!!! Send some snow our way!! We haven't had hardly any at all! Blessings on a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh so soft and pretty! Wow makes me want to go to the trift store...very nice...if you ever want to part with it...I'm in cold DC! Smiles...Lovey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thrift store shopping! That yarn looks so soft & fluffy!

    Here in NY we are not strangers to snow-just had another inch or so last night & a 2 hr school delay--Do you often have snow in your part of NC?

    Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...