Saturday, May 16, 2009

Picking Peonies!


I sat outside with my neighbor next door for a little while tonight...
we picked some peonies from her plant in front of her house. They are absolutely gorgeous!
As I walked past her garage, I laid eyes on a basket she had sitting in there.
I mentioned how I liked the basket (thinking how perfect a sewing basket this would be!)...she asked me if I wanted it!
WOOHOO!!
So, I traveled home (next door) lol with my basket of flowers.
I was so happy :)
My little outing was indeed a sweet treat tonight!

Raggedy stitches,

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, how sweet of your neighbor, and those Peonies are beautiful!!!! Sounds like you had a lovely visit. Have a sweet evening.
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...