Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quick Easy Delicious Recipe! :)

Ok, so I tried something new last night.
I am at my wits end of trying to come up with new stuff for the family.
They are so tired of the same meals all the time! (Don't blame them, me too!)
Dear Nancy at work told me to try this new recipe. I tried it and it was just wonderful , and easy too!

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees

Ingredients:
Chicken Cutlets (I sliced them in half so they were thinner)
French's Fried Onions in a can (I put them on a tray and crushed them a little with the side of a glass)
Eggs beaten

spray cooking sheet with nonstick spray.
Dip the chicken cutlets in the beaten eggs, then in the French's Fried Onions
Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until done


here is a picture of my food last night, notice the fancy paper plate!, after 23 years of being married we are slowly running out of dishes...they have been breaking one by one! I think it is just about time for a new set!


Take my word for it, this chicken was moist and delicious!
:)

Raggedystitches and happy cooking,
Louise

3 comments:

  1. That sounds yummy! I may have to try that. With a picky eat for a husband, I'm in the same boat as you are. I feel like I make the same things over and over. Thanks for posting the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise,
    Your recipe sounds sooo yummy. Will
    have to give it a try sometime. I
    love reading your blog, but this
    will be my first time to comment.
    I'm a big Raggedy fan/lover and
    cross-stitcher. The picture on your
    home page really caught my eye. Do
    you have that pattern? I'm always
    looking for new and different ideas.
    Raggedy Hugs
    Debbie/Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, not sure how to contact you, I clicked on your name, there is no email, or blog to comment on..so I will post here hoping you see this!
    The picture on my homepage is ornaments that I handmade myself. I tea dyed muslin fabric. I used chunky yarn for the hair. I used Micron pens to draw the faces, and fabric scraps for the bows.
    I used batting between the muslin, and had cut the muslin and batting with pinking shears.
    hope this helps..it really wasn't a pattern, just something I thought up on my own!
    Raggedystitches,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment.
Means so much to me! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as
I enjoy posting about all the things I love. I wish you a Beautiful Blessed Day!
Louise

Every Opening Flower

A new start! Every Opening Flower designed by Brenda Gervais. I am stitching this on 32 count cream Belfast Linen with called for overdyed a...